ProMedia, a full service Direct Response advertising agency, is looking for an ambitious and organized individual to serve as a media coordinator, entry level on our media buying team. Our ideal candidate will be energetic, charismatic, and a quick thinker, as most of our business is built on the ability to make and maintain relationships. In addition, the perfect candidate will be detail oriented, extremely organized, outgoing and most of all, ambitious. In addition, excellent English language skills are required, as all of our business dealings are done in English. This is a full time position with a full suite of benefits included.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a very high-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint and Outlook required. High proficiency in MS Excel is REQUIRED
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data entry
- Working with proprietary buy management system
- Communicating with national cable networks & local stations
- Media acquisition and management
- Supporting media planners, media buyers and media directors in day to day tasks
- Scouting for emerging media opportunities
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!